THE MINIMIZER PRESENTS...
FAVORITE SW LINKS!!
If you like what you see on my page, check out these other favorites. I won't even bother to list the huge wad of SW pages that exist out there, as others do this better (these are specifically noted in the alphabetical list below).
Note: I haven't been very good at keeping track of these, so many are old or broken. Anything recent will have an update notice attached.
Azure Eyes (stories)
Crystal's SW site (stories)
Dr. Cyclops' Lab (images)
Giantess (mostly GTS, poser, some SW poser comics) updated Dec 2010
Incredible Shrinking Women (images, link list)
Jitensha's SW Media Gallery (art, pics, comics, stories, lots of cool stuff) updated Jan 2011
Koonago Factory (Japanese SW and the location of a monthly chat session held the first Friday of every month beginning at 10 pm EST)
Sally Reynolds' Briefcase (poser art)
Shrinker's Literary Companion (classic stories and comics) updated Apr 2011
Shrinking Superheroines (Yahoo group)
Shrinking Women Forum (for fans of all things SW)
Shrunken Women Library (extensive story collection)
Slowly Shrinking Women (Yahoo group)
SW Portal (comprehensive link list)
Vulcan's Shrinking Site (great photos) R.I.P.
HOW TO GET TO THE POV CHAT ROOM
Pretty much all the time, there are size changing fans (POV stands for "point of view") over in this chat area, but most people just don't have a clue where it is or how to get there. Here are step by step instructions to help you out. (Not sure if this still works. It's been a while, but you're welcome to try it.)
1. Download the mIRC program from here and install it on your computer.
2. Make sure you're hooked up to the Internet (I guess you are, or you wouldn't be reading this) and run mIRC.
3. An option screen should come up (if it doesn't, click on the options button on the toolbar). Right now it's blank. Begin by clicking the "Add" button on the right to add a server to visit. Under description enter something to identify it (I use "SW"), in IRC Server enter "saturn.jetirc.net" (very important), port should be "6667", and group should be "#POV". Click OK when finished.
4. Now set your options for the session you intend to join. In IRC Network, enter "#POV". In the next line enter "SW". In Full Name, Email Address, Nickname, and Alternative, enter whatever you like. These are how you will appear to others when you show up in the chat room.
5. When ready, click "Connect to IRC Server". Oh, there are some other options you can play around with, but I won't mess with those now. There will be a delay while the connection is established. Don't close the window or anything, as this can take a couple of minutes.
6. Sometimes a screen comes up and asks you what channel to join. If so, enter "#POV". This will take you into the chat room. I won't try to tell you how to use it, but if you have any questions, talk to whoever you see there. Enjoy!